Please review the information below and use the form at the bottom of the page to submit your request.
Minnesota Opera is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. It is our policy to donate tickets only to other 501(c)(3) organizations. Donations are subject to Minnesota Opera’s discretion and ticket availability. Regrettably, we cannot honor every request.
Priority is given as follows:
- Minnesota Opera employees, board members, and constituents
- Sponsors of Minnesota Opera’s artistic and educational programs, raising funds for non-profit organizations
- Local arts organizations
- Local educational organizations
- Local social service organizations that complement Minnesota Opera’s mission of diversity and inclusion
We are unable to make donations to the following:
- Fundraisers for individuals or families
- Religious or political organizations
- Organizations benefitting recipients outside of Minnesota
- Organizations requesting cash, door prizes, gifts, etc.
Donations will be made to an organization no more than once per season. A donation in one season does not imply a continuing gift in subsequent seasons.
- Requests must be made via the online form below. Phone calls and letters will not be accepted.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
An electronic response to your request will be sent by the submission deadline. If we are able to donate, we will send our materials to the contact person by mail.